Saturday, July 8, 2017

You Are Sweet



A card for a birthday,  thank you or just because............using the following products:

Frantic Stamper Cherries, FS Pinprick Circles, FS Accessory Words 1 and 3, FS Sweet, Impression Obsession Leaf Cluster, Martha Stewart Stamp and Punch Flower, enamel dots

The current Wed. challenge at Simon Says Stamp is Summer Sunshine.  Since cherries are a summer fruit, I thought this card would be appropriate.

I'm also entering this in Word Art Wednesday's Challenge:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by ~ Ann

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Ann. I love cherries, and this is just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you play along, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a sweet design! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete