Sunday, July 9, 2017

I am the Featured Stamper at SplitcoastStampers



When I was checking my emails today, I received this from Ardyth at Splitcoast- Stampers:

Just wanted to let you know that you've been chosen as Featured Stamper this week! Congratulations!


The post has just gone live. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy seeing how everyone is inspired by your amazing work!


Search on keyword FS544 to see all the entries!


This means that viewers who want to play along will take a card from my gallery to use as inspiration for their cards.  This is an unexpected personal reward for me.  There are some HUGE card maker names playing along with this challenge.

If you want to play along, you can see the cards in my gallery here:


When uploading your card to your SplitcoastStampers gallery, be sure to enter code FS544.

Thank you SplitcoastStampers for recognizing my work!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ann! What a tremendous honor that must be for you. Your cards are always inspiring to me. Off to check this out at Splitcoasters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ann, and well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete